The application period is now open for the new position of Christian Brothers Conference (CBC) executive director. This role is part of the implementation of a new leadership model for CBC, the office for the Lasallian Region of North America (RELAN).
The Lasallian Education Council (LEC) is leading the search and has partnered with AGB Search to fill the new role. AGB Search specializes in national searches for non-profit association leaders, including higher education institutions and Catholic organizations. To begin the process, AGB Search conducted listening sessions with LEC members, CBC staff members and District leadership to surface leadership priorities and qualifications for the executive director.
The LEC has assembled a search committee to work with AGB Search, including:
- Kenenna Amuzie, Director, Young Lasallians, District of San Francisco New Orleans
- Michele Beauboeuf, Director of Events, Christian Brothers Conference
- Michael Daniels, Director, Office of Education, District of San Francisco New Orleans
- Lisa Griffith, RSM, Executive Director, Mercy Education System of the Americas
- Liz Jodice, Director of Communications, Christian Brothers Conference
- Brother Jim Martino, FSC, District of Eastern North America
- Abby Michels, Animator of Lasallian Formation and Vocation, Midwest District
- Kurt Schackmuth, Vice President for Mission, Lewis University / LEC Chair
- Brother Robert Wickman, FSC, Provincial Delegate for Ministry Governing Boards, District of Eastern North America
The leadership profile is now available, which includes information about the new role, desired leadership attributes and qualifications, and instructions on how to apply. The application period will close February 4, 2022, with final interviews anticipated to be scheduled for early March and an executive director hired by April.