The Documents of the 46th General Chapter are now available. This latest publication of the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools provides the outcomes of the Chapter, which took place May 1-20, 2022, themed “Building new pathways to transform lives.” The document shares an overview of the Chapter, its phases and highlights, ending with the seven resulting pathways of transformation and their commitments. These pathways will help guide the Lasallian family for the next seven years:
- Building a Fraternal World through Education, Evangelization and the Promotion of Justice
- The Pathway of Radical Availability to God
- Renewed Structures for the Future
- Integral Ecological Conversion
- Association for Mission guarantees a bold and prophetic Lasallian family.
- Lasallian Vocations: Walking Together
- Leveraging the human and financial resources of our international Institute to help ensure the sustainability of the Lasallian Mission
The document concludes with a message from the Superior General and General Council to the Lasallian family.
Read the full Institute document here >