There are seven colleges and universities within the Lasallian Region of North America, which includes Bethlehem University located in Palestine, the first Catholic university in the Holy Land. Enrollment in these institutions of higher education total approximately 35,500 students, 40 percent of whom are in a graduate studies program. They stimulate minds and cultivate leadership to prepare students for life, work and service to society and the Church.
Click here for a directory of colleges and universities in RELAN >
Learn about opportunities to study abroad >
The Lasallian colleges and universities in the United States are:
- Christian Brothers University (Memphis, Tennessee)
- La Salle University (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Lewis University (Romeoville, Illinois)
- Manhattan College (Riverdale, New York)
- Saint Mary’s College of California (Moraga, California)
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota (Winona, Minnesota)
The Lasallian Association of Colleges and Universities (LACU) and the Lasallian Association of College and University Mission Officers (LACUMO) provide forums for interaction and collaboration among the presidents and mission officers of Lasallian colleges and universities in the Region. LACU and LACUMO meet regularly regarding common plans, programs, challenges and opportunities.