Lasallian students, staff and others have demonstrated their giving spirit by raising approximately $104,536.86 to help victims of the devastating January earthquake in Haiti.
• Archbishop O’Hara High School, Kansas City, MO: $1,121
• Bishop Kelley High School, Tulsa, OK: $2,500
• Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, Brooklyn, NY: $6,378.20
• Cathedral High School, Los Angeles, CA: $3,000
• Central Catholic High School, Pittsburgh, PA: $4,412
• Christian Brothers Academy, Albany, NY: $1,575
• Christian Brothers Academy, Lincroft, NJ: $19,500
• Christian Brothers High School, Sacramento, CA: $3,041.07
• De La Salle High School, Concord, CA: $2,832
• De La Salle Middle School at St. Matthew’s, St. Louis, MO: $280
• La Salle Catholic College Preparatory, Milwaukie, OR: nearly $6,500
• La Salle College High School, Wyndmoor, PA: $7,000
• La Salle High School, Pasadena, CA: $6,300
• La Salle High School, Yakima, WA: $375
• Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY: $5,126.78
• Montini Catholic High School, Lombard, IL: $4,331
• San Miguel at Back of the Yards and Gary Comer Campus, Chicago, IL: $2,000
• San Miguel High School, Tucson, AZ: $1,642.81
• San Miguel Middle School, Tulsa, OK: $580
• St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute, Buffalo, NY: $3,370
• St. Mary’s College of California, Moraga, CA: $1,600
• St. Mary’s University, MN: $2,072
• St. Patrick High School, Chicago, IL: $1,500
• St. Raymond High School, Bronx, NY: $4,000+
• Totino-Grace High School, Fridley, MN: $13,500+
Donate to Earthquake Relief.
Former Lasallian students, a doctor and a Rear Admiral in the Navy, who helped in Haiti share their experience with current students.
Archbishop O’Hara High School students donate to relief
efforts during a prayer service, Hope for Haiti.
St. Raymond students with News 12 Bronx crew who did a report
on the school’s contribution to earthquake victims.