As you prepare for the Lenten season, you are invited to use the following resources and tools for inspiration and guidance. They include prayers, reflections, videos, activities and more. More resources will be added as they become available.
- Meditations by St. John Baptist de La Salle
- From the Districts
- More Resources
- Message from Pope Francis
- What is Lent? Video by Ed Sirois, La Salle Academy, Providence
- Saint Mary’s Press
- Our Sunday Visitor
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Daily Lenten video reflections on the readings of the day by Catholic Youth Foundation USA
- Lenten Day of Recollection, prepared by Brother Joseph Schmidt, FSC, West Catholic Community, Yeadon, Pennsylvania
Do you have a Lent resource to add? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.