As you prepare for the Lenten season, you are invited to use the following resources and tools for inspiration and guidance. They include prayers, reflections, videos, activities and more. More resources will be added as they become available.
- Meditations by St. John Baptist de La Salle
- From the Districts
- More Resources
- What is Lent? Video by Ed Sirois, La Salle Academy, Providence
- Reflection on Vocation in the Context of Lent, Brothers Vocation
- Saint Mary’s Press
- Our Sunday Visitor
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Lenten Day of Recollection, prepared by Brother Joseph Schmidt, FSC, West Catholic Community, Yeadon, Pennsylvania
Do you have a Lenten resource to add? Email email@example.com.