As you prepare for the Lenten season, you are invited to use the following resources and tools for inspiration and guidance. They include prayers, reflections, videos, activities and more. More resources will be added as they become available.
- Meditations by St. John Baptist de La Salle
- From the Districts
- More Resources
- Lasallian Resource Center Lenten Reflection
- Lasallian Christian Brothers Foundation Lenten Prayer Intentions
- Lenten Reflection video from John Leyendecker, La Salle High School, Cincinnati, Ohio
- What is Lent? Video by Ed Sirois, La Salle Academy, Providence, Rhode Island
- Saint Mary’s Press
- Our Sunday Visitor
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Lenten Day of Recollection, prepared by Brother Joseph Schmidt, FSC, West Catholic Community, Yeadon, Pennsylvania
Do you have a Lenten resource to add? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.