An international webinar on February 10 will focus on international advocacy efforts and results. This webinar is part of the monthly series hosted by the Solidarity and Development Secretariat of the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools to empower the Lasallian global network. The series was developed following a yearlong international effort to strengthen collaboration within the Lasallian family.
Five groups will present for 10 minutes each, followed by an opportunity for participants to meet the presenters and discuss the topics in breakout groups. The groups are:
- Médicine Sans Frontières, focused on principles governing international advocacy and examples
- Bureau International Catholique de l’Enfance, focused on children’s rights
- Scalabrini International, focused on migrants and people on the move
- Fundación Mujeres Iglesias, focused on domestic violence
- Good Shepherd International Foundation, focused on child labor
The webinar will take place February 10 at noon Rome time, which is 6:00 a.m. Eastern. The webinar will feature simultaneous translations in English, Spanish and French, and it will be available as a recording following the live event. Click here to register.